Business Level 2 Extended Certificate at Darlington College
This course is ideal if you are thinking about a career in business from accounts to warehousing. It will give you the basic business skills to help you find a job and work better once you have one. It does not matter which industry you are interested in working in as business underpins most jobs you may do in the future whether working in a multi-national, small business, charity or your own business.
If you have not achieved a C grade or above in English or maths, you will as part of your course be required to work towards this as part of your study programme. You will be given the opportunity to go on work experience at certain times during your course.
To develop your employability opportunities you may also be given enrichment classes. This may focus upon additional qualifications, industrial updating and career preparation
- Business purposes
- Business organisations
- Financial forecasting for business
- People in organisations
- Verbal and non-verbal communication in business contexts
- Business communication through documentation
- Customer relations in business
- Business online
- Consumer rights
- Working in business teams
- Managing personal finances
4 GCSEs grades D-E including GCSE English or an appropriate level 1 qualification and a satisfactory school report.
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business with various specialisms
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Level 3 AAT Apprenticeship
- Admin Assistant
- Office Junior
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Darlington College directly.