Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at Brooks & Kirk Limited
The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service is the starting point for delivering excellent customer service and the first step to being a customer service professional. The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service has the following components that will need to be achieved;
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service (QCF)
- Functional skills Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional skills English at Level 1
- ERR (Employee Rights and Responsibilities)
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
Who is this qualification for?
The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service is ideally suited to anyone who might consider this qualification to be relevant to their future career, or for anyone who is already working in a job whereby Customer Service skills are vital, this can cover a massive range of job roles, ranging from a retail assistant, all the way through to a bank customer adviser.
- Bank/Building Society Customer Adviser
- Contact Centre Operator
- Customer Service Adviser
- Customer Service Assistant
- Hotel Receptionist
- Retail Staff
- Medical Receptionist
- Local Government Customer Services Officer
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooks & Kirk Limited directly.