Nail Services Advanced Diploma at Derby College
If you are aiming to work as a senior nail technician, this course will provide you with all the skills and understanding you need. You will develop advanced nail enhancement techniques, including skills in the use of electrical equipment.
You will study:
- Enhancing the appearance of natural nails using artificial nail systems
- How to apply sculptured gel and acrylic tips, fibreglass and gel overlays
- How to maintain and repair nails
- Nail art services including air brushing
- Infills and backfills using a drill
- Designing and creating images including nail art themes and techniques and 3D designs
- Health and safety
- Promoting additional services to clients
- Contributing to the financial effectiveness of the business
You will be assessed through a range of methods - practicals, theory testing and oral questioning throughout the programme.
There is a kit and uniform to buy. Details will be provided at your interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derby College directly.