Hairdressing Advanced Apprenticeship NVQ Level 3 at Hull College Group
An advanced apprenticeship in hairdressing gives the opportunity to develop skills, have further training and still be employed in the industry.
CEarn while you learn
• Fashion and specialist hairdressing skills
• Advanced theory
• Functional Skills Level 2 Maths and English
• Employment rights and responsibilities
The course will cover the following:
• Style and dress hair
• Long hair skills
• Health and safety
• Effective use of resources
• Promote products and services
• Colour correction
- Hairdressing NVQ Level 2
- Employment in the industry is essential.
Hairdressing equipment, professional overall, text books and stationery needed
- Assessors Award
- Employment in the industry as a stylist, other specialist course
- NVQ Level 4 Salon Management or Foundation Degree in Hairdressing
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.