Playwork Transition Award at The Child Care Company (Old Windsor) Limited
- Level: 3
- Awarding Body: CACHE
- Guided Learning Hours: 80
- Duration: You will be allocated 4 months to complete your course, however if you wish to work at a faster pace you can finish as soon as you like.
- Cost: £400 (local authority funding may be available to you)
- Enrolment Dates: Learners may apply and start at any time.
- Description: The qualification is based on the National Occupational standards for Playwork and has been developed for Early Years practitioners who would like to broaden their knowledge and work in playwork settings.
Learners will need to already hold a Level 3 Early Years Qualification that covers the National Occupational Standards for Children’s Care Learning and Development. Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Child Care Company (Old Windsor) Limited directly.
Last updated date: 16 September 2015