Diploma in Work Skills level 1 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
You will participate in voluntary work to achieve recognised accreditation. You will also work towards Functional Skills in maths and English at your own pace. If you are based at the Huddersfield Centre you will also complete a level 1 Award in Sustainability.
You will develop work-related and employability skills and work placement opportunities are available at both centres.
- An assessment indicating that you can work at entry level 3 Functional Skills English.
- You will have an interview with the course tutor to make sure the course is right for you and to see if you have any additional support needs.
- You will need to bring your progress file with you.
Assignments, exams in English, maths and work placement portfolio.
- Level 1 and 2 courses, and
- voluntary, supported or paid employment.
Contact the college, tel: 01484 437070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.