Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy Level 1 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
This is an introductory level course teaching basic industry skills.
This course is to enable students to progress onto a Level 2 qualification and it provides a great insight into hair and beauty.
- Effective working practices
- Prepare and maintain work areas
- Health and safety
- Salon reception duties
- Assisting with hair services and beauty treatments
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Basic styling of women’s hair
- A minimum of two GCSEs D-G.
- An interest in hair and beauty is essential.
- You will need to have good communication skills, basic competency in literacy and numeracy, the ability to work as part of a team, and a successful interview.
Continual assessment throughout the course/ written assignments/ online tests/ practical assessments are undertaken.
On successful completion of the Level 1 Diploma in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy you can apply to join the Level 2 Beauty Therapy course or Level 2 Hairdressing course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.