Brickwork Construction Diploma Level 3 at Weston College
Units covered include safe working practices, information, quantities and communicating with others, building methods and construction technology, carrying out structural and decorative brickwork and erecting complex masonry structures.
GCSEs (mainly in the C-E range) and a commitment to learn
You will be assessed by practical synoptic tests, assignment, a portfolio of work, online multiple choice tests, work placement log and a CSCS test.
- Trowel Occupations Advanced Apprenticeship
- Construction Engineering Foundation Degree
- Employment in the construction industry as a bricklayer
- Construction site management
- Setting up your own business as a general builder.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Weston College directly.