Horticulture - Level 2 Diploma at Easton & Otley College
Students will be learning practical skills such as pruning, propagation and hard landscaping. Also, how to use different items of machinery such as lawnmowers and rotary cultivators. Students will have a work placement and be involved with real and active projects around the college.
- Plant and Turf Maintenance
- Hard Landscape Construction
- Basic Garden Planning
- Machinery Operations
- Practical Projects
- Health & Safety
- 4 GCSEs at Grades D-G, including English and Maths at D or above
- or NVQ Level 1 plus 2 GCSEs Grade D-G
- or Level 1 qualification to Pass Plus including 3 functional skills at E3 or better.
- Level 3 Extended Diploma
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.