Retail Apprenticeship Advanced Level 3 at Derwentside College
The programme may be tailored to include modules relevant to specialist areas of retail and sales and would appeal to people interested in a career with a range of diverse possibilities and varied opportunities.
- All learners starting an Advanced Apprenticeship programme must be employed in the relevant vocational area at the start of their programme and have some supervisory responsibilities.
- An offer may be made subject to successful Initial Basic Skills Assessment which demonstrates at least working towards Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy.
- If the learner is assessed at below this level, an offer may be made on condition that the learner attends support workshops to achieve the required skills level.
Other elements of the course are assessed via successful achievement of workbooks and examinations.
- The aim of the programme is to equip individuals with the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to secure employment in the retail sector. Opportunities may exist for Intermediate Apprentices to progress to a higher level apprenticeship in retail.
- The Advanced Apprenticeship will prepare you for progression to supervisory and management positions across a broad range of retail outlets.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derwentside College directly.