Social Marketing Pre-Apprenticeship at East Riding College
Pre-Apprenticeships in Social Markerting at East Riding College are aimed at people aged 16 to 24 who are keen to work but who need a little help to get an apprenticeship, a job or further training. These short courses last up to 20 weeks and will help you by giving you work experience and skills you can put on your CV.
- Work experience in a media and IT (minimum 100 hours)
- Developing practical skills in college
- Preparation for job interviews and assistance with writing your CV
- Help with improving essential English and mathematics skills, if required
- Tasters in the subject area of your choice
You may progress on to further study in the sbuject area or an apprenticeship or employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.