Top to Toe Level 2 and 3 at Isle of Wight College
For those looking to build on their Level 2 hairdressing skills, developing their knowledge and practical ability to level 3 whilst also gaining qualifications in manicure, pedicure, make-up and lash & brow treatments.
For those looking to explore their creativity and imagination in a practical based environment, gaining the skills relevant for a career in the hair and beauty industry.
Learn skills in both hair and beauty to include manicure, pedicure, make up, bridal hair, creative colour with basic colour correction, creative hairdressing design skills and cutting.
Students should have at least one of the following:
- 4 A* – C GCSE’s and at least a grade C in English at GCSE Level or equivalent
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing In addition you would require at least GCSE English at C or Level 2 Functional Skills English or Certificate
- Current College students should have completed their main qualification including Maths and English
- Consistent good commitment, attendance at 88% and above, punctuality and reports from previous courses studied
The course is delivered by specialist staff, who possess industry experience along with specialist qualifications. Teaching sessions incorporate a mixture of activities to ensure students develop skills and knowledge.
Students are assessed through a combination of internally assessed coursework and practical assessments along with online examinations. This helps students to develop core skills required for the industry which include the ability to meet deadlines and retention of knowledge as well as application of skills in a practical environment.
This qualification is for those looking to develop their skills in the hair and beauty sector for the employment within this sector. Additional qualifications can be achieved after full completion of the Top to Toe.
- Level 2 Hair and Media Make-up
- Level 4 colour correction
- Level 4 management
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Isle of Wight College directly.