Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT Application Specialist at Woodspeen Training
This Apprenticeship will support the development, skills and knowledge required to be proficient and specialise in developing , using, supporting and maintaining a range of IT systems and software. At Advanced Level you will use the skills to develop IT systems and processes, support businesses and their staff across a variety of activities. Businesses need individuals with higher level application skills to function and complete in a technological world.
- Improving productivity using IT (Level 3)
- Understanding the potential of IT (Level 3)
- Developing personal and team effectiveness using IT (Level 3)
Examples of Optional Units:
- Audio Software
- Collaborative Technologies
- Computer Security and Privacy
- Design Software or Imaging Software
- IT Communication/ IT Software or IT User Fundamentals
- Optimise System Performance
- Setting up IT systems
- Specialist Software or Bespoke Software
- Spreadsheet, Word Processing, Database and Presentation Software
- Using Email
- Using Mobile IT Devices
- Using the Internet
- Website Software
It is expected you already hold a Level 2 IT qualification or be able to demonstrate equivalent skills.
Follow on courses:
Bachelor/ Foundation Degrees, Higher Nationals such as HND/HNC.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.