Bricklaying CSkills Diploma Level 2 at City of Bristol College
This qualification consists of 7 study units. Your study has both knowledge and practical elements and will help you to develop technical skills beyond basic brick working.
- Complex buildings and technology
- Interpreting drawings for buildings
- Specialist techniques for building structures
- Detailed building quantities calculations
- Completion of the Level 1 Diploma in bricklaying
- Achieved functional skills or GCSE targets
- Excellent record of attendance and commitment at school/college
- Have a strong commitment to adopt a ‘work ready’ approach, taking responsibility for your own development and behaviour
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.