Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering Extended Diploma Level 3 at City of Bristol College
The learner will complete a series of core modules then go on to a selection of optional modules dependant on the pathway chosen.
- Communications for engineering technicians
- Engineering project
- Engineering design
- Further mechanical principles and applications
- Engineering primary forming processes
- Applications of computer numerical control in engineering
- Computer aided manufacturing
- Production system design
- Learners must achieve a grade C pass or above in the year one 90 Credit Diploma before progressing to the Year 2 Extended Diploma.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.