BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Health and Social Care at Great Marlow School
The BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma offers an engaging programme for those who are clear about the area of employment they wish to enter. It provides much of the underpinning knowledge for the National Occupational Standards in Health and Social Care/ Health and consequently act as a robust introduction to both sectors.
- Unit 1 – Developing Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Unit 2 – Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
- Unit 3 – Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care
- Unit 4 – Development through the life stages
- Unit 11 – Safeguarding Adults and promoting Independence
- Unit 12 – Public Health
5 A-C Grades in GCSE, including Maths, English Language and Science if you want to progress to a medical career.
All applicants will have to have a DBS check.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Marlow School directly.