Business (Finance and Retail pathway) BTEC First Level 2 Extended Certificate/Diploma at Exeter College
This hands-on course will give you an excellent grounding in developing skills for the business sector.
You will study 12 units with core, mandatory and optional units designed to develop your skills and knowledge in Business to include the following:
- Enterprise in the Business World
- Finance for Business
- Principles in Marketing
- Principles of Customer Service
- Visual merchandising in Retail Business
- Building Successful Business Teams
You will need a minimum of four GCSE D grades or equivalent, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills Maths & English at Level 1), and an interest in a Business related career such as Retail or Finance.
Work is assessed through a combination of external and internal assessment.
- BTEC First Business Student Textbook, resources and revision guides approximately £28.00 – this is a mandatory requirement for the course
- Resource fee £40.00
- Stationery - Ring binder, loose leaf paper, pens etc approximately £10.00
You could go on to study a Level 3 course or apply for an Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.