Plastering Apprenticeship Level 2 at New College Nottingham
This course consists of the following:
- QCF01 Conforming to general safety in the workplace
- QCF02 Conforming to efficient working practices in the workplace
- QCF03 Movin gand handling resources in the workplace
Students will also complete Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, PLTS and ERR.
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have lived in the UK for the past three years
- Be employed in the trade and work a minimum of 30 hours per week
Observation/questioning/witness statement/professional discussion.
- Level 3 Plastering Advanced Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.