Plumbing C & G 6035-02 Level 2 Diploma at Amersham and Wycombe College
This course is for you if you are interested in becoming a plumber and hold a GCSE grade C or above; or you have successfully completed your level 1 and wish to obtain a level 2 qualification in plumbing.
Topics covered include:
- Health and safety at work
- Working safely in a team doing plumbing installation activities
- Pricing jobs
- Materials, storage and handling
- Maintaining pipe systems and components
- Hot and cold water, central heating, sanitation and roof weathering systems
- Pipe systems and components installation and testing
You must have GCSE grades C or above; or if you already have a City & Guilds Level 1 in plumbing, along with English, Maths and ICT qualifications from the Level 1 course.
You will be assessed through a multiple choice on-line test for each unit, plus practical assessments in simulated work environment.
You will need:
- Safety boots
- Tools (list given on induction)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Amersham and Wycombe College directly.