Customer Service - Apprenticeship (Level 2) at Alliance Learning
Alliance Learning offers Apprenticeships in Customer Service throughout Greater Manchester, if you want a career in a customer facing role, either over the phone, over the internet or face-face, this is the course for you!
This course involves:
- Dealing with all aspects of customer service over the phone, in writing and face to face ensuring that everyone experiences high quality customer service.
- Resolving customer problems
- General administration duties
- Apprentices must have sound knowledge of their company's key policies and procedures, legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to their industry
- Customer handling skills
Some employers do require specific GCSE grades
• Keyboard and computer skills • Telephone skills • Able to work quickly and accurately • Spoken and written communication skills and the ability to relate to colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public • Able to work without close supervision • An eye for detail • Able to work as part of a team • Problem solving ability • Potential for further development
You will be required to sit an English, Maths and ICT initial assessment before starting the Apprenticeship programme to check you are at a suitable level.
The National minimum Apprenticeship wage is £3.30 per hour
Progression onto your Advanced Apprenticeship.
Career Opportunities include:
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Team Leader
To find out more about this qualification, contact the Alliance Learning recruitment team on 01204 677 888 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media for Apprenticeship updates
Facebook - 'Alliance Learning Horwich'
Twitter - @alhorwich
Instagram - alliance_learning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.