Business Administration Apprenticeship at Derby City Council
If you are interested a career in Administration with a well established company, come and join us on an apprenticeship . This will involve:
- Level 2 Intermediate Business Administration
- Principles of Business and Administration
- Functional skills Maths English and ICT if required
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal and Learning Thinking skills
- 12 months paid employment within Derby City Council in one of the departments
- Learning a variety of administration, IT and customer skills in the workplace which are useful for different occupations
- 37 hour week
GCSE Maths and English A - C grades or equivalent preferred. You should be willing and want to learn and have good communciation and written skills.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derby City Council directly.