The Social Media Academy - Level 3 Apprenticeships at Skills for Careers
The Skills for Careers group of Apprenticeship Academies, have been developed to provide high quality Apprenticeship programmes to aspiring people adults looking to progress into a career. Skills for Careers offers five Apprenticeship academies that guarantee employment for all of our students. This allows Apprentices to begin a career whilst achieving a nationally recognised qualification that is valued by employers.The backbone of any business is the people involved.
The backbone of any business is the people involved.
Do you want to be employed within the Social Media industry? Are you committed, career focussed and wanting to learn new skills within the social media sector?
Have you got drive and want to work within as a;
- Social Media Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Web Design Assistant
- Trainee Journalist
- Content Writer
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
Throughout your time in the Academy we will ensure that you receive the following:
- A guaranteed job for the duration of your apprenticeship
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- The best training and development that is available to you and directly relevant to your job role.
- On-going guidance and support from the Academy support staff.
- A dedicated Assessor that will work with you on a one to one basis throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Additional support and assistance as and when required.
- Assistance with job search, interview preparation and access to our bank of local employers.
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Level 2 Functional Skills, Key Skills, GCSE or A Level in ICT, English and Maths
5 A-C Grades at GCSE should include Maths and English although a desire to work within this industry is more important.
Assessment will be through portfolio building and evidence based practice.
Apprenticeship rate of pay applicable.
All Apprentices that successfully complete this programme will achieve a level 3 diploma in Social Media, this will lead onto either employment or higher education.
In addition to gaining qualifications, students at the Social Media Academy will benefit from a broad curriculum of social media related training, the like of which would typically cost many £1000’s. This approach allows our academy students to receive training from a wide selection of areas that includes:
- Principles of social media within a business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Social Networking Management
- Using social media in Marketing
- Creating and optimising content for the web
- Advertising and promotion
- Communicating using digital marketing
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.