Engineering - Apprenticeship at Midland Group Training Services Ltd
- Using your own initiative
- Problem solving
- Working to deadlines
- Gain knowledge, understanding and skills of fundamentals within engineering to include: Measuring, Material removal using a variety of techniques, Fabrication & welding, Electrical wiring & testing of circuits, Fitting and assembly skills
- Use of a range of measuring accurate equipment
- I.T. Skills
- Employers expectations: Motivation, Effort, Good timekeeping, Good Attendance
For further information see MGTS web site.
GCSE Grades C
- and preferably a practical or technical based subject.
Practical tasks assessed to National Standards by:
- Written assessments
- Training records.
There is no cost
Successful completion ususally results in employment. With further training and development there is an opportunity to convert to an Advanced Apprenticeship.
Some initial off the job training will be carried out at Midland Group Training Centre to cover broad based basic engineering skills. This will be followed by in-company training to complete NVQ qualifications
Smart work wear supplied
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Midland Group Training Services Ltd directly.