Economics A Level at The de Ferrers Academy
Why study this course?
- If you wish to pursue a career in business or as an economist
- If you want to build and capitalise on your knowledge of economics
- If you want to study a course that provides a strong foundation for either academic or vocational progression
- If you prefer assessment by examination
- If you are enterprising and see running your own business as a future career option
You may study some/all of the following:
- The operation of markets and market failure: primarily about microeconomics.
- The national economy in a global context: primarily about macroeconomics.
- Individuals, firms, markets and market failure.
- The national and international economy, such as; fiscal and supply-side policies.
- Economic methodology.
- Perfect competition and the labour market.
4 A* - C Plus Grade 5 in English and a Grade 5 in Maths Grade B in Business or Economics
- Public sector organisations
- Schools/ teaching
- Law firms
- Property management
- Advertising account executive
- Commodity broker
- Distribution manager
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Stock broker
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The de Ferrers Academy directly.