Cultural Heritage Apprenticeships at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
The Cultural Heritage sector includes museums, galleries with collections, built heritage, conservation, heritage landscape and archeology.
Foundation Apprentices will train in one of the following job roles:
- Conservation Assistant
- Exhibition guide/demonstrator
- Visitor Services Assistant
- Front of house or administration
- Assistant Archivist
- Assistant Exhibition organiser
- Assistant Museum / Art Gallery Curator
No formal qualifications are required but experience is desirable.
An apprenticeship is assessed as follows:
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work-based observations
- Theory-based tasks and tests
You can progress from:
- Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3.
Level 2 and 3
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Grŵp Llandrillo Menai directly.