Children & Young Peoples Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
This apprenticeship will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to work safely with children in a variety of settings.
You’ll learn on the job from experienced work colleagues. There may also be some training away from the workplace.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take a basic skills test if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths to join the level 2 childcare programme. If you want to do a level 3 you may need to have GCSE's in English and Maths grades A-C (but do get in touch even if you don't, as this is sometimes negotiable).
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- You can continue on a higher-level programme or go straight into employment.
- Roles include Nursery nurse, Childminder, Children's Centre Workers, Special Educational Needs Assistants and Pre-school Advisors
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.