History at English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College
- You have an interest in the world around
you, the society you live in, and how it has
- You like learning about people, how they
interact, and what motivates them
- You like learning about different countries,
societies and cultures
- You enjoy discussion, debate and argument
- You like to think for yourself and to
develop your own views
- You enjoy research and analysing material
to check for bias and propaganda
Prospective students should have gained at least 5 A-Cs at GCSE and a GCSE Grade B in History and/or English is recommended. Applicants who have achieved a Grade C in either of these subjects will also be considered.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College directly.