Hospitality BTEC 90 Credit Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
f you want a career in the Hospitality industry, this lively and busy course has the advantage of interesting trips and visits as part of your study and covers a wide range of subjects. This course offers a specialist qualification focusing on particular aspects of employment within the hospitality industry.
Made up of both theory and practical sessions you will be ready to progress either into full time work or onto higher education.
Previous visits have included 5* Hotel tours at Claridges and The Berkeley in London. Previous restaurant visits have included Gordon Ramsay’s 1 Michelin Star Maze and 2 Michelin star Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley.
- Expert staff with current experience in the hospitality sectors
- Excellent links with local employers leading to work placements and work experience
- Excellent links with the hospitality industry
- Many chances for national trips and European visit in 2nd year
- Excellent progression routes to employment and higher education
You will need to have completed the Diploma in Business and Tourism course or have at least 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including Maths & English
Through written tasks, assignments, observations, group discussions, presentations, role plays and portfolio work.
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism, an apprenticeship or employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.