Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) HABC Level 3 Diploma at First Kare Academy LTD
This Qualification Specification is designed to outline all you need to know in order to offer this qualification in your Centre. If you have any further questions, please contact Course Coordinator.
The HABC Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) has been accredited by the regulators of England (Ofqual) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
It is supported by Skills for Care and Development, the Sector Skills Council for the UK Care sector.
This qualification forms the competency component of the Advanced Apprenticeship for Health and Social Care. It confirms competence for roles such as:
- - Senior care assistants and support workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, or day services
- - Senior healthcare assistants and support workers in community and primary care environments
- - Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist
areas e.g. dementia, learning disabilities
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. HABC advises that learners have a Level 2 in literacy or numeracy or both.
Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development via the completion of any of the following signposted qualifications/training:
- - HABC Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England) (QCF)
- - HABC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) (QCF).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact First Kare Academy LTD directly.