Physical Education A Level at Chilwell School
The course is designed to help you progress smoothly from previous PE learning at GCSE.
You will study:
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Skill acquisition
- Sport and society
- Biomechanical movement
- Sport psychology
- Sport and society, and the role of technology in physical activity and sport
Additional entry requirements: Students will need a minimum Grade C GCSE P.E.
- PHED 1 – Opportunities for and the effects of leading a healthy and active lifestyle
- PHED 2 – Analysis and evaluation of physical activity as a performer and/or in an adopted role/s (70% assessed by written exam / 30% assessed by practical performance.)
- PHED 3 – Optimising performance and evaluating contemporary issues within sport
- PHED 4 – Optimising practical performance in a competitive situation
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chilwell School directly.
Last updated date: 08 September 2016