Hospitality Supervision and Leadership - Level 3 Diploma at Vision West Nottinghamshire College
This course is suitable for those already in the hospitality industry who wish to enhance their supervisory and leadership skills. You will study advanced practical and theoretical work which relates to the food and drinks industry.
- GCSEs in English and maths with at least 4 points (grade C)
- Plus a Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service or extensive industry experience.
You will need to attend an interview with the tutor before being accepted on to the course. You may also need to supply at least one written reference from a teacher or employer (in some cases two) and/or your current school or college report.
Mature students (those aged 21 or over) who do not have the qualifications required for entry may still be eligible, subject to an interview. Relevant experience, a strong portfolio of work and a commitment to the subject you wish to study may be acceptable for certain courses.
- Externally-set assignments
- Short answer tests
- Practical tests
What can I go on to study?
- University-level qualification in a related area
- Catering and bar managers
- Hotel and accommodation managers and proprietors
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Vision West Nottinghamshire College directly.