BTEC Art & Design Level 3 Certificate at King's Leadership Academy Liverpool
- The Art & Design Level 3 Certificate will introduce students to the study and practice of wide ranging and varying techniques and processes that will facilitate the development of their own understanding and art practice to a higher level.
- To broaden the students’ skills base whilst identifying strengths as areas for development and focus for study. In addition to this, the course can offer the students further insights and pathways into the different career avenues available within the commercial world of Art & Design
- 5 A*-C GCSE’s including English and Maths, Grade B at GCSE or Merit/ BTEC Level 2 Art
- Art College, university entry, studio or work-based training.
- A wide range of careers including community artist, theatre set design, animator, illustrator, special effects artist, graphic designer, architect or stylist.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact King's Leadership Academy Liverpool directly.
Last updated date: 22 July 2015