AS/A2 Food Technology at Queen Elizabeth School
- We are on the brink of a revolution in what we eat and where we source it from. The food industry needs creative
- people who are concerned about the environment, food ethics and health. We want food technologists, food
- scientists & chefs who can deliver new, fresh, ethical, healthy food solutions to a hungry nation. Every year 1000’s
- of new food products are put on our shelves, appear on our TV screen’s or are offered to us to test.
- Who is responsible for their development? Food Technologists / Food Scientists
- The food industry is the biggest employer in the world! Well trained ‘food people’ are rarely unemployed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Queen Elizabeth School directly.
Last updated date: 20 May 2014