Plumbing Diploma Level 2 at York College
- Safety in Plumbing Activities
- Principles of Plumbing
- Hot and Cold Water Systems for Housing
- Sanitation (bathrooms and WCs)
- Central Heating Systems
- Electrical Supplies to Heating Controls
- Lead Work (waterproofing to roofs)
- Environmental Awareness
- Effective Working Relationships
Applicants require a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade C including Maths (grade 4), English (grade 4) and Science. Applicants will also be assessed and interviewed prior to acceptance onto the course.
Continuous assessment and City and Guilds external examinations.
On completion of this Diploma students can progress onto the next level or go on to find employment in order to transfer to an apprenticeship, and then onto higher level courses in Construction.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact York College directly.