Health and Social care Level 3 at Mercia College
The apprenticeship is designed to meet the needs for organizations in the Health and Social Care sector. The course provides a structured approach for people who want to work in this sector.
What will I gain from this course?
- Level 3 certificate in Health and Social Care
- Gain a nationally recognized Edexcel certificate
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
- Personal Thinking and Social Skills
- Employment rights and responsibilities
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Mercia College directly.