Construction Skills Level 1 Extended Certificate at Millennium Academy Ltd
The Certificate in Construction Skills qualification has been designed to provide basic training in construction skills. The qualification provides the knowledge; understanding and skills needed to prepare for employment, and provides career development opportunities for those already in work. On successful completion of the course, learners can progress to or within employment or continue their studies in a related vocational area. This qualification is credit based and the rule of achievement is based on a combination units. Learners can achieve an Award by obtaining 6 Credits; Certificate by obtaining 14 Credits; and an Extended Certificate by obtaining 22 Credits.
· Developing Plumbing Skills
· Developing Electrical Installations Skills
· Developing Building Maintenance Skills
· Performing Decorating and Paperhanging Operations
· Working as a Team to Move and Handle Resources
· Communication Solutions to Others
· Learning from More Experienced People
No formal qualifications are required; however it is recommended
that candidates have Basic Skills at level 1.
Practical assignments internally assessed and verified.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.