Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3 at Cumbria County Council
Some of your daily tasks may include:
- Communicating effectively with customers - face to face, in writing, or by telephone;
- Resolving problems and improving customer relations;
- Promoting products and services;
- Keeping records;
- Gathering customer feedback;
- Working in a team;
- Developing complementary technical skills according to job role.
There are no mandatory entry requirements. However we are looking for candidates who have:
- a ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- a keen interest in Customer Service;
- a good standard of English; Maths and ICT;
- a willingness to learn
You will be assessed in a variety of ways which may include:
- On the job observations;
- Evidence of your duties / tasks performed;
- Reports from mentors and managers;
- Assessments in English; Maths and IT;
- Production of a portfolio of evidence.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cumbria County Council directly.