Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 2 Apprenticeship at Accrington and Rossendale College
The learners will be in employment four days per week studying towards NVQ Level 2 and will attend College one day a week to study towards:
- NVQ Level 2 Children & Young Persons Workforce
- Technical Certificate (theory of working with children 0-16yrs)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Paediatric First Aid
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and IT
- Portfolio building.
To achieve Level 2 NVQ in Children & Young Persons Workforce the learner must complete seven units made up of six mandatory units and one optional unit. Optional units would be negotiated to match specific work place job roles.
- Contribute to a positive environment
- Help to keep children safe
- Support children’s development
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington and Rossendale College directly.