Hair and Media Make-up Level Two Diploma at East Riding College
This course covers the basic skills required by a hair and media make-up artist and provides a recognised qualification from City & Guilds.
- Working in beauty-related industries
- Following health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Applying make-up
- Providing eyelash and brow treatments
- Creating an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
- The art of photographic make-up
- Body art design
- Applying skin tanning techniques
- The art of colouring hair
- The art of dressing hair
- Making and style a hair addition
- A minimum of four GCSEs at grade D or above
- A college interview and initial assessment
This qualification could help you gain employment as a hair and media make-up artist working in film, television, theatre and the media. Learners may be able to continue one the Level Three Diploma in Hair and Media Make-Up.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.