Sport and Exercise Sciences at Holy Trinity
BTEC Level 3 Sports and Exercise Sciences is a practical course involving practical sport and assignment work.
- Anatomy for Sport and Exercise
- Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Practical Sport
- Fitness Training and Programming
- Current Issues in Sport
Five GCSEs grade A-C
Assessment is through assignments. These can take the form of written reports, PowerPoints, posters, leaflets etc...
There is no external examination.
As a Level 3 qualification it is equivalent to an A Level and as such is of help to access employment or to contine to study Sport in higher education.
The advantages of studying at BRJ are:
- Small classes
- 8 hours of timetabled lessons means you have time to study other A Levels.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holy Trinity directly.