NCFE Business - Level 3 at West Thames College
This qualification is ideal if you want to develop an understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment, and will give you an understanding of business culture and responsibilities. You will develop the skills required to solve problems, communicate and work effectively with others, and gain the opportunity to learn how to manage and improve your own performance in a business environment.
You will study a total of 9 units which will include:
- Business culture and responsibilities
- Customer service in a business environment
- Produce documentation in a business environment
- Work with others in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Contribute to running a project
- Starting a small business
- Finance for a new business
- Business planning and pitching
4 or more GCSEs at grades A*-C / grades 9-4 (including Maths and English Language), or BTEC Level 2 at merit or above with Functional Skills in English and Maths. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email@example.com
Assessment will take the form of written assignments which will be internally assessed and externally verified by the Awarding Body.
This course is free for students aged 16-18.
Progress into working in the business environment.
To find out more about this qualification, contact us, ask your Connexions Personal Adviser or school/college careers staff.
View all courses at West Thames College.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.