Art & Design Level 3 (inc graphics, 3D, photography & fashion) at Craven College
Choose from specialist pathways in graphics, photography, fine art & illustration, 3D design and fashion & textiles whilst accessing our suite of fabulous studios including photographic, textiles, Mac Suite and inspirational art workshops.
Level 3, A Level equivalent art programmes are designed to develop your creative thinking skills and individuality, focussing on visual recording & communication, critical & contextual studies and the creative process behind art & design. Having chosen your specialist pathway in graphics, photography, fine art & illustration, 3D design or fashion & textiles, you will be taught and supported by a team of tutors who are recognised practitioners in their areas of expertise including Digital Arts, Graphics, Photography, Illustration, Fine Art and Fashion. Artists and practitioners also come to College to talk about their work and experience.
Our fantastic industry standard facilities include a Commercial Graphics Studio and Photography Studio equipped with Mac computers, 3D Modelling & Animation Suite with Adobe Creative Cloud, Fashion, Textiles and 3D Design Studios as well as individual Fine Art spaces.
We work with galleries, universities and businesses to ensure you have the opportunity to showcase your work.
- Visual recording & communication
- Critical & contextual studies in art & design
- The creative process
- Materials, techniques & processes in art & design/photography/graphics/3D design /fashion & textiles
- Developing an art & design portfolio
- Managing a client brief
- Developing & realising creative intentions
- 5 GCSEs 9-4 (A*-C) or Art & Design Level 2 (Merit/Distinction) including English & Maths GCSEs 9-4 (A*-C) and art / design technology GCSE 9-5 (A*-B)
- Portfolio of art & design work
Written and practical assessment
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
- Art & Design Foundation Studies Level 3/4
- BA (Hons) Art & Design
- BA (Hons) Graphics
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textiles
- BA (Hons) Design for Industry
- Fashion Designer
- Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Interior Designer
- Jewellery Maker / 3D Designer
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Craven College directly.