Fashion Retail Level 3 at Craven College
Give yourself the edge by combining the essentials of fashion and business to kickstart your career in the world of fashion retail with this Level 3 Certificate.
The fashion world is ever changing and is an exciting and rewarding industry. As well as learning aspects of designing and styling visual displays for the fashion retail environment, you will learn the theory behind fashion and how to transfer that into marketing products and creating promotional activities for industry.
Whether you are heading for self-employment or big business, you will develop a range of business skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes, essential for successful performance in fashion retail. You will have the foundation to go on to Degree level study, an Apprenticeship or into the workplace with knowledge of planning and developing ranges, branding and visual merchandising.
Our highly qualified tutors have a wide range of industry backgrounds, including fashion retail, fashion design, event management, finance, marketing and sales, both in the UK and overseas, and are joined by guest speakers to make sure you course is relevant and exciting, based around practical fashion retail exercises.
- Team management skills for fashion retail
- Factors influencing the fashion retail environment
- Planning & developing ranges
- Designing visual merchandising displays
- Developing fashion retail brands
- Promotional activities
- Styling fashion retail customers
- Creating digital image presentations
- Understanding the evolution of fashion retailing
- Preparing for personal progression
- 4 GCSEs 9-4 (A*-C) or Business Level 2 (Merit/Distinction) including English or maths GCSEs 9-3 (A*-D)
Practical and written assignments
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer, visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
Your choices may include:
- Business Level 3
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Customer Services Apprenticeship
Your choices may include:
- Fashion Retail Assistant / Manager
- Fashion Retail Assistant Buyer
- Marketing Assistant
- Events Assistant
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.