Plastering Level 1 at Craven College
Gain a valuable introduction to plastering. Perfect if you love working in a practical environment and learning new skills.
- Cutting & fixing plasterboard to internal surfaces
- Mixing plaster & cement materials to be used in both plastering & floor screeding
- Preparing backgrounds prior to plastering
- Plastering to both internal & external surfaces
- Produce basic fibrous components
Multi Skills Level 1
Written and practical assessment
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
- Plastering Level 2
- Plasterer Assistant
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Craven College directly.