Senior Chef: Production Cooking Level 3 Apprenticeship at Barnsley College
This Apprenticeship provides the skills and knowledge required to produce customer meals consistently to perfection according to pre-determined specifications
Various start dates throughout the year. The minimum duration for this apprenticeship is 18 months.
You should have achieved one of the following qualifications:
- Hospitality team member qualification
- Level 2 Food Production and Cooking
- Level 2 Professional Cookery
You must also:
- Have two GCSEs at grade C/4 or above including English and maths.
- Be employed within the catering industry or have an employer in this area willing to take you on as an apprentice.
Applicants to this Apprenticeship will be from different age groups, with differing backgrounds and experience. As a guide, applicants may enter via a range of routes including from:
- Work experience
- Training and/or experience which may include a portfolio showing what has been completed
You may be eligible for assistance with expenses such as travel, books, equipment and childcare.
For further information please contact the Student Services Team on +44 (0)1226 216 114.
We have a dedicated team available to provide information on all of our courses and to help you to make the right choices about your future. The team are based at the Old Mill Lane site.
Drop in: Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
Tel: 01226 216 123
Our Information Advisers visit schools and provide impartial information about training and education options for school leavers.
They can help with: • Applying for courses • Arranging taster days and visits to College • Information about course requirements
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.