Supply Chain Management Level 2 (BUS1) Apprenticeship at Barnsley College
The supply chain is the movement of goods and services from supplier to customer. It is at the heart of every logistics operation. Supply chain operators play a crucial role in most industries, from clothing and automotive to pharmaceuticals and construction. They move raw materials to the factory for construction or assembly and then on to distribution centres and shops.
You will study units from the list below relevant to your job role. You will also study:
- Employment, Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) Booklet
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, maths and IT
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Three GCSEs at grade A*-D, plus GCSE English grade 3 or above
- Learners will need to be at least 16 years of age
- You need to be employed within a logistics setting or have an employer in this area willing to take you on as an apprentice
You may be eligible for assistance with expenses such as travel, books, equipment and childcare.
For further information please contact the Student Services Team on +44 (0)1226 216 114.
Further information -
We have a dedicated team available to provide information on all of our courses and to help you to make the right choices about your future. The team are based at the Old Mill Lane site.
Drop in: Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
Tel: 01226 216 123
Our Information Advisers visit schools and provide impartial information about training and education options for school leavers.
They can help with: • Applying for courses • Arranging taster days and visits to College • Information about course requirements
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.