Construction - Diploma in Plastering level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
Overview If you’ve previous experience of the construction industry, but would like to work towards something more trade specific, this course will get you to a very high skills standard, allowing you to undertake complex plastering work.
You will learn plastering techniques, skills and technology including:
• Safe working practices
• Applying plaster materials to complex external surfaces
• Dry lining
• Plaster boarding,
• Sand and cement screeding (granolithic)
• Casting cornice in-situ (cornice)
• Plastering complex internal surfaces (e.g. curved wall)
• Information, quantities and communicating with others
• Building methods and construction technology
• Maths and English unless achieved GCSE grade 4 or above Steel toe capped boots and safety glasses are required.
A Level 2 qualification and appropriate English and maths. Qualifications to be discused at interview.
• Multiple choice online exam at the end of each unit.
• Work placement
For more information please call 01484 437070 or e-mail email@example.com
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.