Construction - Apprenticeship in Plastering level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
If you want to work in construction as a plasterer, this course will give you a broad range of skills to use at work from building sites to residential or commercial properties.
• Safe working practices
• Information, quantities and communicating
• Building methods and construction technology
• Preparing and running in-situ moulds
• Applying plaster to complex internal surfaces
• Conforming to health, safety and welfare
• Conforming to productive work practices
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships
• Confirming the method of work
• Producing complex internal and external plastering finishes
• Installing mechanically fixed plasterboards
• Maths and English at level two unless previously achieved
Steel toe capped boots and safety glasses are required.
• Continuous assessment
• Multiple choice online exam at the end of each unit.
• Professional discussion
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.