Sociology A Level at Chipping Campden School
This course will enable students to:
- Understand sociological theories, research studies and the methods used to collect data.
- Explore topics which reflect contemporary issues
- Gain an understanding of society's influence on the individual
- Gain an understanding of their role in society
- Develop analytical skills
Education and Methods in Context
Research Methods and Topics in Sociology
Crime and Deviance with Theory and Methods
Candidates are expected to have achieved a minimum of GCSE grade C or above in both English and English Literature, but a grade B or above is preferable.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chipping Campden School directly.