Photography AS/A2 Level at BSix Brooke House Sixth Form College
In this course, you will be introduced to a variety of photographic media techniques and processes, using both traditional and new technologies.
This course will allow you to explore and produce work in areas such as:
- Landscape photography (working from the urban, rural and/or coastal environment)
- Still life photography (working from objects or from the natural world)
- Documentary photography, photojournalism
- Fashion photography
- Experimental imagery
- Photographic installation
- Moving image (video, film, animation)
For students with 5 A-C Grades at GCSE. Must include English for all subjects and Maths for Maths, Sciences, Economics and Psychology A-Levels.
You will be assessed on your portfolio which you will build up throughout the course and will represent all the work you have completed and skills you have developed in each area of study. This will form 60% of your grade. You will also be assessed on an externally set assignment which will make up the final 40% of your grade.
If you have any questions about our courses please contact the Admissions team on 0800 3892 947
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact BSix Brooke House Sixth Form College directly.